Sunday, July 3, 2016

4 Tips for Planning Your Workweek Wardrobe

I was a young professional in a highly corporate environment when I first started my company. I had a tough time finding a work wardrobe that allowed me to express my personality while still appearing polished and professional. The options at the time felt either basic or designed for someone much older. Nothing in the space seemed particularly exciting. One thing was for sure: With these options, nobody would be Instagramming their workweek #OOTD.

I work closely with my design team to ensure the collections we create are chic, sophisticated, and on point for the office. After all, the modern professional woman wears many different hats. We go from school drop-offs to meetings to happy hours and date nights. We're not changing clothes throughout the day. Keep it simple and avoid adding another item to your to-do list with streamlined dressing in four easy steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment